ALWAYS MEETING ATO DEADLINES ON TIME, EVERY TIME
Being public practice accountants & tax agents, we know exactly what the ATO needs and when. We always make sure that your deadlines are met on time, every time. We send a reminder for the due date of BAS and IAS two weeks prior to the due date set by the ATO, and also send a final reminder in case if you have not lodged your documents. If exceptional or unforeseen circumstances occur and you cannot meet the ATO due date, we can request for additional deferral lodgement date with the ATO on your behalf. It means you do not have to pay late lodgement fines.
Not only will we be able to prepare your BAS statements but, as public practice accountants, we can lodge your BAS electronically with the ATO. Being our client means your BAS due dates are extended automatically as long as we lodge BAS for you.
IMPLEMENTING STREAMLINED ONGOING BOOKKEEPING SOLUTIONS TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK
We specialise in providing customised, flexible and cost effective bookkeeping solutions for our clients. Our Services provided on full bookkeeping are:
- All payroll facility – as mentioned under Payroll Services
- Data entry – weekly/fortnightly
- Bank reconciliation – bank and credit card accounts
- Preparation of BAS/IAS
- Issue receivable statement to customers on monthly basis
- Provide monthly/quarterly draft statement of profit and loss
You can also choose data entry method:
- MYOB Live
- Manual – Down load your bank data in CSV data file and we do the rest